Saturday, May 1, 2021

Introducing the Koskas...

I think this may be my new favourite piece. 
When we were designing it, I wanted to get the proportions similar to my moms antique Yellowwood koskas - a bit giraffe at a watering hole-ish - if you know what I mean - we made it a little bit shorter so you could reach all the shelves in the end, so now its a slightly shorter giraffe!
Whilst its name suggests it should be a pantry, I think it would look amazing as a display case with the doors wide open or in a bathroom to store all your products. What do you think?
Size: Width - 65cm | Depth - 40cm | Overall height - 185cm | Height of the cupboard part - 105cm | Space between shelves +- 32cm
Price: R11 750
Please contact us on paula@vampfurniture.co.za to purchase





















No comments:

Post a Comment