Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Vintage portraits at Vamp _31 January 2018

Just in!
I don't know about you, but I am loving vintage portraits at the moment, in photo or painting form. When Michael and I were in France in December, we saw portrait after beautiful portrait in all the vintage markets.
I couldn't resist these vintage Autochromes that I spotted at a recent auction. Aren't they just MARVELLOUS! I've got one of my great granny in a similar frame that I'm hauling out of storage and putting on my wall soonest.
Please note: the bottom portrait does not fit the frame very well, its a bit small on either side - still fab though! Also, check the measurements below, they are a decent size which doesn't really translate in this photo.

Framed Vintage portraits.
Lady with necklace: 55cm x 38cm
Bottom: Lady with a hat: 54cm x 37cm
R450 each

No comments:

Post a Comment