Monday, March 5, 2018

House Tour

This is the home of our good friends Franck, Sam, Xavier and Eli Dangereux. Man it makes me so happy looking at these photos. There is something delightful to look at in every nook and cranny, one of those houses that every time I walk into I give myself a guided tour before I've even sat down, just soaking up all the little details. That may sound weird but I really can't help it and I promise I draw the line at looking through your cupboards! 
There is so much thought and love in this home and we are so happy that there is a little (actually quite a big) part of Vamp in there too. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Please feel free to email us pics of Vamp items in your home, we would love to feature them on our social media pages: info@vampfurniture.co.za




































No comments:

Post a Comment